Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Get answers to some of the most common questions.
Select the question to reveal the answer.
You may send a fax by using any email service or program (i.e. Outlook, Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail). Follow these three simple steps to send a fax:
- Make sure that the email account you are sending from has been registered with your Concord FaxPro or Fax Online account. (see below if unsure how)
- With your mail program or service, compose a new email with To: address in the form of email@example.com, where ‘faxnumber' is the full destination number you wish to send to. E.g. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attach the document you wish to fax and send. Your fax will be on it's way once you receive the email confirmation.
To add an email address for sending outbound faxes - please login into your account on our website, accounts.concordfax.com.
Under Preferences, select Sending Email, this will bring you to the setup window for your outbound fax service.
You may edit or add additional email addresses to be enabled for sending faxes, and will receive a confirmation email to the same address prompting you to validate the request. You must validate each email address before you will be able to send outbound faxes from that account!
You may have up to 3 individual email addresses registered for sending faxes at any one time.
You may attach the following file types:
- Plain text (.TXT)
- Tagged Image Format (.TIF)
- Hypertext Markup Language (.HTML)
- Adobe Portable Document Format (.PDF)
- Rich Text Format (.RTF)
- Microsoft Word (.DOC, .DOCX)
- PowerPoint (.PPT, .PPTX)
- Excel (.XLS, .XLSX)
- Visio (.VSD)
- JPEG (.JPG)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.GIF)
The confirmation email that your outbound fax has been received by Concord will be sent to the email address used to send the fax.
If you do not receive a confirmation email within 5 minutes of sending your fax, please check your email for a junk or spam folder. The email may have been re-routed to one of those folders. If you do not see the confirmation email within a spam or junk folder you may need to allow the "concordsend.com or concordfax.com" domain names within your email program. For more information please contact your email provider.
You may view status and history of both sent and received messages by logging into the Concord website at accounts.concordfax.com using your 800 number and pin number provided at the time of sign up.
Once logged in, select Activity Reports from the left side menu.